It is so important to look after your skin at the best of times, but even more so if you have started to plan your wedding. Here are a few tips I tell all the Brides who's makeup I do, to ensure their face and makeup is looking the best it ever has for your big day!
1. Drink lots of water to flush the toxins from your body to help your skin glow
2. Exfoliate twice a week to remove any dead skin from the surface of your skin to ensure no flakey or dry skin
3. Remove your makeup each night with a cleanser that works for you. I tend to use Simple cream cleanser, and then use Biorderma Water cleanser to remove any residue cream.
4. Moisturise your face at least once a day
5. Use an eye cream, especially if you suffer dryness around your eye area
5 simple steps that can make a huge difference to how your skin looks and feels on your wedding day!