It is so important to look after your skin at the best of times, but even more so if you have started to plan your wedding. Here are a few tips I tell all the Brides who's makeup I do, to ensure their face and makeup is looking the best it ever has for your big day!
- Drink lots of water to flush the toxins from your body to help your skin glow
- Exfoliate twice a week to remove any dead skin from the surface of your skin to ensure no flakey or dry skin
- Remove your makeup each night with a cleanser that works for you. I tend to use Simple cream cleanser, and then use Biorderma Water cleanser to remove any residue cream
- Moisturise your face at least once a day
- Use an eye cream, especially if you suffer dryness around your eye area
5 simple steps that can make a huge difference to how your skin looks and feels on your wedding day!